In India Oral hygiene & preventive dental care is neglected by 90% of the population. There are 3 things that affect the acceptance of Dental care as a way of life.
- 1. Market - In the Urban towns the ratio of dentist to the accessible population is 1:20,000. In the rural towns is 1:3,00,000 people.
- 2. Industry - In India, there is no organised industry that can offer young talented dentist a career.
- 3. Consumers - The biggest barrier towards visiting a dentist are lack of awareness, its time consuming; its lonely and its expensive.
Vision of MobiDent - World Class Dental Care without borders
Goal : To make oral hygiene & dental care inexpensive & delivered at doorstep to 10,00,000 people in 2 years.
Revolution - When preventive dental care cost less than Rs.500/- per person per annum ( 2 home visit); a revolution is ignited.
Market - India ; South Asia & Africa
- - Built & managed award winning brands for 15+ years at large organisations in India.
- - Launched 5 successful ventures across digital automation, health care, education, & food chain.
- - Dentist with 20+ years experience.
- - Worked with a mobile dental company in Switzerland.
- - Built the first mobile dental bus in India.
Board & Advisory Team:
Dr. Arvind Kasargod
- - Currently Chief of Medical Services at a leading hospital chain in India.
- - Worked in US & UK for 15+ years.
Dr. Ujwal Kayande
- - Director – Centre for Business Analytics, Melbourne Business School.
- - Award winning Professor and an authority in Business Analytics
- - Previously faculty at Wharton, ISB etc.
- - Co- founder Humming Bird Digital Pvt Ltd.
- - Start up specialist and expert in building and scaling award winning companies.
- - 10 years in Xerox & GE.